Friday, March 10, 2017
With 33 offices throughout the United States, Automation Personnel Services, Inc. works with employers and job seekers to help match qualified talent with the labor demands across multiple industries, including textile production, automotive, and manufacturing.
In addition to submitting a complete application, each job seeker is screened through an interview by an Automation Personnel Services Talent Coordinator to allow for better matching of candidates to employer job criteria. Applicants may also be required to interview with the client company prior to being offered a job assignment. If you are a job seeker, here are some mistakes to avoid during the interview process.
1. Not Researching the Company Before the Interview - This shows the interviewer that you do not care about the role or the people you would be working with. A sound strategy is to look toward recent news to find information about projects the company is working on, while also figuring out how your skills can help the employer grow.
2. Speaking Negatively About a Previous Employer - This is considered more a reflection on you than it is the employer. Remember that an interviewer is assessing your personality as well as your skills and may choose not to hire you if you come across as disruptive or unable to follow instruction.
3. Failing to Engage with the Interviewer – The way you respond to the interviewer’s questions demonstrates your engagement in the interview process. Asking questions during your interview is just as important. Don’t confuse an interview with an interrogation. An interview is a business conversation that your engagement is a vital part of.
4. Waiting for a Call - Although this mistake isn’t made during the interview, this common notion to wait for the employer to call you after an interview can be a determining factor for being hired. Time is your enemy after the interview, and your follow up is key. Automation Personnel Services encourage all applicants to follow up after an interview and also to call in weekly to our on-call list with your availability for temporary placement opportunities. Assume that everyone you meet with has some say in the hiring process so always be respectful and patient during your follow-up calls. Your goal should be to stay top of mind well after the interview is over.
Friday, January 20, 2017
Based in Pelham, Alabama, Automation Personnel Services provides employers with a no-hassle, flexible staffing solution. Drawing from its vast experience filling light industrial positions, Automation Personnel Services can respond quickly to changes in workforce demand. Familiar with the unique staffing needs of the automotive industry, Automation Personnel Services specializes in providing contingent employees to a variety of sectors within the automotive industry, including Tier 1, 2, and 3 suppliers and original equipment manufacturers.
Automation Personnel Services candidate placements in the automotive industry have increased substantially over the years. Automation's Talent Coordinators are trained to understand the industry, anticipate staffing requirements, and they strive to provide first-class employees to all of our clients. Knowing that timing is vital to success in this industry, a talented pool of candidates, qualified to fill an array of positions, is recruited in advance and ready to go to work as needed. Automation Personnel Services employs a variety of hiring opportunities that include maintenance technicians, production supervisors, quality control inspectors, engineers, and more.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
Automation Personnel Services is a staffing agency that specializes in providing employees for light industrial clients. Automation Personnel Services provides temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire placement options for employers. Automation Personnel Services has corporate offices in Pelham, Alabama, and is recruiting to fill jobs in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Did you know the number one export in Alabama is new cars? In 2014, Alabama produced more than one million vehicles and almost two million new engines. Four major international auto manufacturers are located in Alabama: Honda, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, and Toyota.
Automation Personnel Services has the expertise to provide contingent employees to original equipment manufacturers and tier 1, 2 & 3 suppliers in the fast-paced automotive industry! The number of employees we have placed in the automotive industry has grown significantly and accounts for much of our expansion over the years. We understand the unique needs of automotive suppliers and work closely with them, anticipating their requirements and recruit accordingly. We offer temporary, temp to hire, and direct hire options for specialists qualified to fill a wide range of positions, including:
• Maintenance Technicians
• Quality Control Inspectors
• Vendor Management Specialists
• Deep Clean Technicians
• Production Supervisors
• Engineers (Robotics, Automation, Supplier Quality)
• Browse all Automotive Jobs at Automation Personnel Services
Automation Personnel Services has offices conveniently located to many automotive manufacturing facilities in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and North & South Carolina. There are many suppliers surrounding the plants who are constantly looking for qualified employees with attention to detail who are willing to work hard. Automation works with many of these suppliers to provide employees on an ongoing basis. We are constantly recruiting to have a pool of qualified workers who are ready to go to work. This is exciting work that often offers multiple shifts, including 3rd shift and weekend assignments. Talk to our recruiters about positions and shifts that you qualify for. Automation Personnel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join the Automation Personnel Services Talent Network today to stay-up-to-date on our current openings for Automotive jobs as they become available!
Thursday, June 23, 2016
With offices across the United States, Automation Personnel Services, Inc. is a leader in light industrial staffing services. The staffing industry is growing. Companies need reliable, skilled, motivated employees to fill open positions. They often hire a staffing company, like Automation Personnel Services, Inc. to meet those needs.
Many of the job seekers who apply to work for a staffing firm would like to obtain long-term employment. Temporary employment is often a successful avenue to access full-time placement and work experience. Research shows that 34 percent of contract or temporary employees were offered permanent employment through their temporary assignment, and 66 percent accepted the offer while working for a staffing agency.
A partnership with the staffing company can facilitate a job opportunity because staffing companies typically have extensive networks of established employers. Job seekers interested in flexible work opportunities may enjoy working through a staffing service as well. Working for a staffing company allows job seekers to gain experience and try different locations. Almost 90 percent of workers indicated that their relationship with a staffing agency and the experience they gained made them more employable.